- Four generations of experience
- Top quality industry-leading quotes
- Fast, reliable and friendly service
- Specialist in CNC turning and milling
- After finishing contracts
- Conventional machining
- ISO 9001: 2015
- Sliding head turning
Thread rolling is a cold forming process and therefore increases the tensile strength.
As a result, shear strength is vastly improved and threads resist ‘stripping’ when in situ because any failures must occur across the diameter rather than with the grain.
The Thread Rolling process offers: